The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31.... Blah!

So my husband still isn't home... Yes i'm having a pity party! Just deal with it. I can't help that I truly LOVE my husband and enjoy spending every minute with him. There just aren't enough hours in the day when he's here but when he's gone those missing hours get added into my days =/ Good news is that they are on their way home and he should be here tomorrow. 
Today was a pretty BLAH day. I spent all morning on the phone with a stupid call center just to be told to resubmit a new form. Jadon has been acting out to the EXTREME lately! I don't know if it's just because Anthony has been gone and he is not used to it or if it's just the age that he is right now. Hopefully once the girls are here and are a little bit older he wont be so bored lol. There are only so many movies we can watch and toys to play with, that I think we both get bored with them LOL.  Tonight we both had a cup of ice cream.... Probably my mistake giving it to him right before dinner, but after about 45 minutes he's almost finished his grilled cheese.  We took a nap today and slept till 5pm... lol I figured I would be wired by now, but honestly I could crawl back into bed.

Here a a few pictures for the day.... (I didn't do anything yesterday, b/c 1) I forgot the camera and 2) I just didnt feel like it =)

 Jadon with his cup of ice cream after our nap

I sent him to his room to take a nap but somehow he 
ended up in the guest bed instead of his own lol

1 comment:

  1. That is a HUGE cup of ice cream. I need one of those cups :)

    ReplyDelete