The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4....

Today hasn't been so bad. Started this morning off with tons of errands. Then went to my parents house for a little bit to wait for Anthony to get off of work. Then went to the grocery store, came home and has our first family meal in our new place. Forgot I was supposed to be in the nursery tonight. For some reason it didnt register that it was Tuesday night and not Sunday. BUT I am still trying to get over what ever this junk is I got. So maybe it wasnt such a bad thing not being there around the children =/

Anthony and I were able to more things put away around the house. Now all we really have left to do is hang pictures and different little things. We hung our first wedding picture up today over the fireplace. Still looks kinda plain. We need to add more around it. Also I was able to find the journal Anthony got me for Mothers Day that I never started. So today was the 1st for that as well =)

Right now im lounged on the couch with Jadon laying on my lap. Anthony has fish and music on the tv. Pretty relaxing!!

 My Journal from my husband for Mothers Day
Our first wedding picture is hung!

2 comments: