The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17.... 11 months!!

Today my husband and I have been together for 11 months. Man how time flies! I can't believe it has almost been a year! Some people stay together for years before actually committing their lives to each other. I'm so glad  that we took a step out in faith and trusted God and each other and just new it was what God wanted. I'm so happy that I have found my soul mate. Never in my life have I ever been more happy in a relationship than I am now.  I know that we were destined for each other. And both of us walked a long dirty road to finally get to each other. "I guess you have to know what sour is before you can know whats sweet." 
(got that off of a movie today lol).

Tonight my husband is cooking dinner. He's making steaks, rice, corn and green beans. He pulled out 3 cans of corn and 3 cans of green beans. Let me remind you that ONLY 3 of us are eating and one of those 3 is a TODDLER. He pours 2 cans of corn into a small pan and the 3rd wouldn't fit. But he had already opened all the cans. I tried to tell him that it was WAAAAY too much food and he insisted that it wasn't. lol  Soooo here  is our large pot of corn that i'm sure we will be eating for the next 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment