The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 25.... 3rd Trimester

TUESDAY:
Well folks i'm finally in my 3rd trimester.  I had an ultra sound done today and both babies are right at 3lbs. It's amazing to watch twins in an ultra sound. Both babies are really healthy and growing great. One little girl is longer than the other one, but dr. said that could be due to one of them taking after me and the other after my husband. I'm so anxious to see what they will look like and to see if there is any resemblance with Jadon. I know he is excited b/c he is always asking me if he can read to the babies. And when he is laying on me he says "don't hurt the babies?" He is also concerned when I walk around limping holding my side. He says "Is mommy hurtin?"  lol He knows that things are different and that we will soon have 2 babies. He tries to convince me that there is 3 though. Anytime we are at the store looking at baby stuff, he asks if it's for the "girls". Its really sweet but i'm sure once they are here, he might be a little overwhelmed as well =)

Now a days i'm feeling pretty sluggish. It's hard to get up out of bed or roll over. I love sleeping on my stomach and I haven't been able to for a while now and it's sooooo uncomfortable! 

During my appointment another lady had previously had to eggs implanted... Well both eggs split and they each fertilized so now she is having 4 babies! How crazy would that be??  I thank GOD that wasn't me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment