The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2....

Well this morning my husband left really early for work. Jadon and I were able to sleep in =)  I woke up not feeling so great... Now I think it's just a sore throat.
Today was a good day because I was able to get our wedding pictures. That was really exciting!!  We pretty much lounged around for the majority of the day and did a little bit of unpacking and also took a nap.  Then we got all showered and are currently watching Thomas the Train.

Favorite saying from Jadon today... As we were taking a shower he says... "Mommy can 'Nanon' (Jadon) pee in the 'fower' (shower)"   ...lol the funny thing is that he is always referring to himself in 3rd person!
.....Then as I got Jadon in his superman jammies he wanted to know where mommies superman was. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment