The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6.... Takeya

Today I cleaned the car inside and out! It was WAY over due! It looks so nice and smells so fresh! While cleaning the car Jadon was playing in the yard. He got into something and it has given him a HORRIBLE rash on his butt and upper legs. I feel so bad for him b/c he has been walking bow-legged ever since it appeared.

Anthony worked all day, and after cleaning out the car Jadon and I slept for a few hours. Then tonight we went to dinner with my parents at Takeya. It was yummy, but im extremely full!! This was the first time Jadon has been to a Japanese Steak House and he really enjoyed it =)

Then we went to return a dvd at red box just to find out when we got home that we forgot the actual dvd. So now we well be charged for returning the movie late and also be charged for a replacement case. Oh gotta love red box $1 movies =)


No comments:

Post a Comment