The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9.... Flower Headbands

So about a month ago I decided I was going to start making headbands for when the girls were born. The price to buy them was just outrageous for the really cute ones. Today I finally sat down to start making them and they are turning out soooo adorable!! Right now I only have pictures of the flowers. But there are clips on the back of the flowers for you to attach them to a headband. Tomorrow I will have a little model to show you what they look like on the baby. Im so excited about making them. Today I literally spent 7 hours on them! Hope you enjoy them!! They would make a great baby shower/birthday/valentines day gift.... They aren't just for babies. They are for little girls too!! Contact me for more info!!

The prices are extremely affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment