The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15.... Coupons

Went to the coupon class this morning. Learned lots of cool tips and tricks. 


*** It's so nice to see how much Jadon picks up on things at home. He is getting so smart. This morning I was getting ready and he was playing in his car. He said "mommy im leaving. see you later". I said "ok have fun". Then he says "mommy give me a kiss". I kissed him. Then he says "I love you mommy be back later". and he scooted away in his car.  Then tonight after dinner I asked him to clean his play room. I was cleaning the kitchen and heard alot of ruckus in the play room. I figured he was playing. Then I hear him say "Good job. Mommy is so proud of you:" He came in the kitchen to let me know his playroom was all clean. I check and sure enough everything was put away! I told him good job. Then he asked "Mommy's so proud?"  It was the sweetest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment