The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20.... Busy Bee

Ok so I have skipped a couple of days. I have been super busy lately to even update. Im now entering into my 28th week of pregnancy and it BITES! My hormones are so out of whack! Im so emotional I could seriously lay in bed and just cry all day. Im so ready for this to be over with. I hate being pregnant but thank God for the blessings afterwards.
Anthony and my dad were stuck in Ga. for a couple of days due to the snow storm they had. But  they are back and will be heading out in a couple of days. I've been working in the nursery at church and thats been fun. Changing the little babies is so difficult lol  Never really had a problem with Jadon so im trying to get back in the swing of things.  Even measuring out bottles, it's completely left my brain!
Next week I go for another ultra sound and another dr. appt. Hopefully we can set a date soon of when these babies can be here.
Ok so here is my picture for the day.... Lately this thing seems impossible to use!! I guess my husband will just have to get used to hairy legs for a little while longer HAHAHA

1 comment: