The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3....

Well last night I had a few friends over. We played monopoly for 4 HOURS! lol It was a lot of fun to say the least. Heather stayed the night with me since it was my first night by myself, and I'm  wimp when it comes to staying alone!!  Went to sleep about 1am..... Coughed the ENTIRE night!  Woke up this morning not feeling so great. Tried calling a local Dr.'s office to get seen instead of having to go to the ER, but since i'm pregnant with twins no one would see me b/c I am high risk. So off to the ER I went. Was pretty much in and out. They sent me to the 3rd floor, which is the maternity floor.... Ended up leaving with a script for a ZPAK and some robitussin. They didnt really diagnose anything so I guess it wasnt too bad. But I did find out that I could be delivering as early as 6 weeks. YIKES! I'm really not ready for this yet. Also I was finally accepted into Dr. Dasilva's office today... So she will be delivering these babies!  Anyways.. Today wasn't too enjoyable. Been hacking all day, I now have a migraine and pretty much just want to crawl in bed. 
Yep this is how my evening is ending

3 comments:

  1. Drink some hot Tea and get into those pj's. 6 Weeks? Feb 14th babies???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! Dr. DaSilva delivered Cambell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well mel if its in feb. I would like it to be the 17th since that is mine and Anthonys 1 yd together... but if they could hold off til march that would be GREAT!!

    KRISTEN- Krystal referred me to her... and Anthony wouldnt let me see a male dr. lol sooo I really had no choice but to go with a female.

    ReplyDelete