The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24.... Rough Day

WOW! Today has just been one of those days! I got a lot accomplished today, but goodness gracious my child has been horrible. He seems to be so good when Anthony is here. I just don't understand why he tends to get out of control with me. He has gotten to the point where he will not take a nap unless I lay down with him. Which I dont mind taking naps with him, just sometimes "nap time" is the only time I can get some things done. He wouldn't take a nap today, so he sat in his room for 3 hours and finally I let him come out. I fixed dinner and then he purposely poured him apple juice onto his plate (something he would NEVER do if Anthony were home!).... So I cleaned the kitchen up, we took a shower and I put him in my bed. I prayed with him tonight then tried to explain how his behavior today was inappropriate. I then read the Bible to him and he quietly listened and fell fast sleep after about 5 minutes. GEEZ! Is that all it took? Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

(sorry no pics today)

No comments:

Post a Comment