The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1....

To all of my friends and family... Many of my facebook friends started doing this Project 365 a few months back. I decided to wait and thought today would be a good day to start. If you want to join me and do the same thing it would be great so I could keep up with you all as well!



To start off the new year my husband and Jadon decided to sleep in. I on the other hand got up and continued unpacking. Once we were all up and going we headed to my parents house to spend the day. While Anthony slaved away in the kitchen w/ my mom, I played with Jadon outside then took a nice long nap.

Jadon's huge ball he got from Nana & Papa for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Really Cool Balloons!!! Or is it a big ol ball??

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a really huge ball with a hole in the middle so he can get inside

    ReplyDelete