The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8.... Day w/ the inlaws

Ok so today I dont have a picture. My batteries in my camera died =(

My in-laws came over today and we had a blast! This morning I cooked my hunny and Jadon some eggs and biscuits and gravy then we went to Daytona to spend the day. We went to the flea market b/c my in-laws had never been to the one in Daytona and we got some really cool stuff.  I bought the girls some flower bows for their hair that I cant wait for them to wear!!  We then went to  Burlington Coat Factory and got some really cute socks to match their bows. Then we went to the beach and ate at Sloppy Joes. Soooo yummy! 
When we got home we realized someone had come over and trimmed our bushes. To our surprise it was my dad!! He said he didnt have anything going on so while waiting on a phone call he came over and cut our bushes. HOW NICE!!  Now we are home and just relaxing. Fixing to hit the hay and call it a night!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment