The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58.... church

This morning Jadon and I went to church. My husband is in georgia but should be home tomorrow night =) After church we went to my parents house b/c my g-ma is watching my brother while my mom is in England so we hung out with her for a bit. Jadon has been trying me ALL DAY. He is so defiant when Anthony isnt home and I just dont know how to deal with it or change how he is behaving. He wouldnt lay down and take a nap this afternoon and while he was in the room started pulling the stickers off the walls that my mom has up in his room. (I put them back)  He was in the room for 3 hours and still wouldnt go to sleep. I let him up at 4pm and fixed him a sandwich. He didnt eat it but decided he would pour his water all over the table. Now we are home and I put him to bed at 7pm. Needless to say, he still hasnt gone to sleep. I really hope that he cuts the crap before these girls are born. I dont know how much I can handle by myself with 2 infants and a defiant toddler. I really need the strength of GOD to get through this. Im hoping and praying that once the girls are here he will miraculously change and be a huge help. Maybe knowing he is a big brother will calm him down a little bit, I DONT KNOW! But like I said he DOES NOT act this way when his daddy is home. He is a totally different kid!  On another note, I'm officially 33 weeks. I see my dr. on tuesday and hopefully will be able to see some progress. If I dont have the babies within 3 weeks then they are going to put me on a fetal monitor.... That is scheduled for March 24th (If they arent here by then). Any point that my body decides to go into labor or start contracting they wont stop anything. So really it could be any day  and i'd be good =) I lost another 3 lbs which is exciting!! I dont know how either!  So yea im patiently waiting for their arrival. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you're going through with Jadon, Brayden haas just started acting the same way the past week or so, and it really is hard to deal with. I pray that he gets better for u when the girls come along...u might be right and he could feel like the king of the world helping u, and change his attitude when they get here. Good luck with that...i wish u guys the best!

    ReplyDelete