The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 50.... IKEA

SATURDAY Feb. 19th:

Today Anthony, Jadon and I went to IKEA. Weren't really expecting to buy anything. It was a beautiful day out so we figured we would go walk around somewhere. We get there and tons of things were on sale!! We were able to find 2 end tables for $7.99!! We have been looking for some end tables to go next to our bed, but just havent found anything we really liked for the price. Then we bought 2 lamps to go on top of them that are darling  for only $9.99!!  We have also been looking for a stand for our tv to go on but we havent really wanted to spend a chunk of change to get one either. Welp we found one for $19.99 and its way cute!! We also found a california king that we both REALLY liked!! So maybe that will be our next purchase =) I just really love the mattress that we have now that I dont want to give it up. BUT with 3 children, I know we are going to need a bigger bed =) With Anthony out of ton a lot Jadon sleeps in my room when he is gone and im afraid I will do the same with the girls lol....

After IKEA we went to the Festival Bay mall... The plan was to take Jadon to Monkey Joes... But we get there and there is a sign on the door saying that the place is reserved. So we couldnt let him in to play =( That was a huge bummer (so maybe next weekend)!!  We were going to then head to the outlets but I was way too tired to be walking around anymore. Especially when I am supposed to be on bed rest.

So we finished our night at Sweet Tomatoes. It was delicious as always!  So I would say it was a pretty good day!


This was on our way. lol Jadon put the glasses on himself and was totally oblivious to what he looked like LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment