The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 56... Loaded the truck

Friday Feb. 25th:

So yes, I am VERY aware that there are some days that I have skipped. Some simply b/c I forgot what even happened that day. I have been slacking on my picture taking as well. Some days I dont get a chance to update my blog so when I do get the chance I will do a couple days at once.

Today Anthony, Jadon and I went with my dad to load his truck. It took the majority of the day to do so. Once we finished Anthony took Jadon and I home so we could take a nap and then Anthony went and had the oil changed in our car and ran a couple other errands. Later this evening Conrad and Megan came over. Conrad and Anthony were originally going to train for a little bit but ended up running to the store for me to get salad dressing and by the time they got back dinner was already finished and the table was set, so we ate and then just watched a movie. I made hamburgers, fries, and salad. It was yummy =) And the movie we watched was 88 minutes. Very intense. It was my 2nd time seeing it. Im not a fan of those kind of movies b/c it brings fear into my life, but I suffered through and watched it anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment