The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 37.... Superbowl Sunday

Sunday Feb. 6th

This morning during church there was just a sweet sweet presence that filled the place during worship... God reminded me how much he truly loves me even after the mistakes i've made in my life. I'm so thankful for all that God has done in my life. He has truly blessed Anthony and I tremendously! I thankful for Anthony having a job and God providing for our every need.  I thankful that God has kept me and the babies healthy through this pregnancy and pray that they will arrive here safely.

This evening was the superbowl game. The Packers beat the Steelers... And Christine Aguilera goofed up on the National Anthem. Dont get me wrong, I think she has a GREAT singing voice no matter what others may say about her... She has her own style and she is all about making herself shine. Maybe next time she'll calm it down a bit so she remembers the words and realize the honor and privilege she was given to be up on that stage.

(no picture today)

No comments:

Post a Comment