The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 38.... Dr visit with Jadon

This morning was HORRIBLE! Jadon was up majority of the night coughing so I decided to take him to see his dr.  Well his insurance decided to change his dr on me to someone else while we were in crystal river... He saw a walk-in dr. 1 time and thats all it took for them to change his dr on me. So I had to get on the phone while in the dr.s office to get it changed back to his original dr.... while im on the phone with the lady my phone ended up dieing on me.... The place was absolutely packed!!! Jadon was not cooperating with me at all! Its one of those settings where your child knows lots of people are around so he thinks he can get away with whatever he wants to because he basically knows there is nothing you can do about it.... The more I yelled at him the more I think I made myself look like an idiot... I ended up taking him to the bathroom to straighten him out and when we came out there were no seats to sit down. So prego and all we stood and waited! lol we got home ate breakfast and went back to bed so we could start the day OVER!!

(Pictures to follow as soon as I get new batteries for my camera to upload them!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment