The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57.... Dog Parade/beach/taxes

Saturday Feb. 26th:

This morning I woke Anthony up to go to the dog parade. We took Jadon and I think he really enjoyed it. A lady was nice enough to even let me sit in a chair that she had brought because she said I looked like I was ready to pop lol. The parade was fun and we saw many cute dogs!!

After that we went to Daytona. We went to some restaurant right next to the pier (I forgot the name of the place)... Well we sat there FOREVER before they even took our drink order and we were ready to order our food and she said she would be right back to get our order. Well we sat debating on if we were going to just get up and walk out b/c the service was terrible and it seemed like just 1 lady was running the whole place. We waited till she came back and asked to pay for our drinks that we were gonna go somewhere else. She apologized and said the drinks were on her. We got lunch else where then took Jadon to sun splash park.    One our way home Anthony stopped and got a bench so he could use it to lift weights. Got home and was too tired to do anything. Got online and realized that we received our tax return. We received a pretty good chunk back! Next year will be even better with 3 kids!! =)  Well the money went straight to savings b/c it will get used on a down payment for a house once we move to georgia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment