The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34.... GROSS!!

This afternoon Anthony and I watched a movie while Jadon took a nap.... After the movie Anthony had to run to the store... when he got back he saw Jadon in the hall way with no diaper on. I was in the living room and didn't know Jadon was up. Anthony walks into his room and says, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD....  I was like what?  What is it??? I went into Jadons room and there was poop all over the floor, all in his bed, and even on his forehead!  I ran to grab my camera before anything else!! LOL  It took all I had not to puke while taking the picture. Jadon didn't even poop in his diaper. He literally took his diaper off, then pooped all over the room and on his bed. I dont know why, but it was really disgusting! Anthony being the awesome father and husband he is cleaned it all up while I bathed Jadon. Anthony was such a trooper b/c I sure can't handle stuff like that! Thank God he was home! lol  I have got to say that this was the 1st time Jadon has ever done something like this and all I could do was laugh lol

The floor doesnt look too bad in the picture... It actually makes the poop piles appear much smaller than they actually were! So gross!!! Not to mention the bed that was covered in it!

1 comment: