The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51.... Officially 32 weeks

Well I am officially 32 weeks and have still only gained 40lbs. I feel like I have put on 100. I go in for an ultra sound on wednesday. They will be able to let me know how much the girls weigh.... If the girls are still gaining and growing at the same rate then they will let them stay in my tummy. If not then they have to come out because that means one of the babies has lost room to grow. They will also check the fluid in each sack. As long as there is plenty of fluid then we are still doing good. Last month the dr said that the fluid was great for twins so we shall see what this month holds.  Not too much longer and my girls will be here =) I cant wait to be mobile again!! Carrying 2 babies is sooooo much harder than 1!! I cant imagine how some women carry more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment