The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39.... Productive Day

Today has been quite a productive day. I did some more decorating in the girls rooms, cleaned all the bathrooms and washed majority of the laundry.  Jadon took a late nap so he is still sleeping and its after 5. Im thinking I will probably start dinner soon... Anthony should be home probably early morning tomorrow. They got a load out of Tennessee so its taking them a little bit longer to get home. I don't think we will make it to church tonight just because Jadon has been coughing real bad and has a runny nose. Nothing too exciting except for being a little closer to seeing my husband!!




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get home! I'm in the truck listening to your dad snore(saw wood) while waiting on them to finish loading. It's really funny because he's trying to sleep and they are being abnormally rough with the forklift. Every time they load a pallet it feels like a bulldozer rammed the truck at 60 mph! But it seems to have stopped now so we'll probably be on our way shortly. I can't wait to give you and jason a big kiss. I love you baby. I'll be dreaming about you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...It's hard to type messages on your dad's droid because I have enormous thumbs and it doesn't help when the "s" is next to the "d"key. Also I just realized that when you type jadon and move on to the next word it auto corrects it to jason. So maybe my gigantic thumbs were correct after all...who knows. They're so huge I press like 3 keys at the same time for every word I type, forcing myself to retype every word twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol awww.... how nice of you to check my blog =) see you soon. I love you!

    ReplyDelete