The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79....

So life as we all know it has been super crazy, busy, and hectic these passed couple of weeks.  I have not been able to update my blog everyday but I try and keep people as informed as possible through facebook.  This morning I had all intentions on going to church. Woke up, pumped, showered, then fell back asleep. My husband said he was pretty exhausted as well.  So Jadon and I didnt end up getting up until 10:30!! It felt sooo good to sleep in. Today I didnt make it up to see the girls. I needed a day to just relax and have nothing to worry about. Today was that day!  Tomorrow they are going to do a car seat test on them to make sure they pass it in order to go home. Ava is doing GREAT! She is now 4lbs 14 oz. She has taken every bottle by mouth for the passed 3-4 days. Lydia on the other hand is progressing a little bit slower. She is now 5lbs 7oz and takes 2 out of 3 bottles by mouth.  I honestly think they are feeding her too much. She is getting more than Ava, yet she isn't eating EVERYTHING on her own. She is sooo sleepy to get the rest down. I think they should cut back on how much they are giving her and just let her tell them when she is hungry. Ava is supposed to be getting her feeding tube out today since its not being used. I think its only a couple of days until Ava comes home but maybe a little longer for Lydia. I believe that Lydia is ok to come home as well but dr.'s will be dr.'s.... So that pretty much sums things up....
Jadon has been a pistol lately. Nothing unusual from what I have heard. He has grown so much in these passed few weeks as well. His vocabulary is much better as well as his sentences... He is actually making more sense when he talks lol  He definitely know how to test his father and I. He tries to push us to see how much he can actually get away with. But we arent backing down just because we have new additions to the family. There are still rules and he needs to follow them =) He is pretty good when we are in public which I am very proud of.... But behind closed doors he is a little stinker! lol
In just 10 days it will be the anniversary of when my husband proposed to me. It's unreal where this last year has taken us and the changes that have been made in both of our lives. We really thank God for everything he has done for us and for being there when we needed him the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment