The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 60... Dr.'s appt.

Tuesday March 1st:

This morning I had my 33 wk. check up. My dr. went ahead and scheduled a c-section for the 1st week of April. She doesn't think that I will make it that far, but if I do make it that far then thats when they will take them. She gave me the choice of a vaginal delivery or a c-section and I went ahead and chose the c-section. I get so scared everytime I even think of my delivery with Jadon, that I just do not want to go through that again. Yea I had sucky nurses and a horrible dr. But this time I am having 2 babies and not 1. So many more things could go wrong and I dont want to put any more stress on the babies.  If I decide to change my mind then they will do whatever I want. Soooo i still have the other option.  

I now have to see my dr. every week which is exciting. Im measuring at 42 weeks.

This afternoon they scheduled me to go have some testing done at halifax and also put me on the fetal monitor. Everything seemed fine.

Then this evening I watched the kiddos at church. =)

33 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment