The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70.... SLEPT IN!!

This morning Anthony left the RMH around 6:45 to get back to Deland to help my dad load. Well I took advantage of getting some rest and slept in till 11am!! I went the entire night with out pumping and all morning. Lets just say that when I woke up I thought I was going to float away!! 

We checked out of the RMH today. Since Anthony wasnt there I had to clean everything for check out. That was quite a task after having surgery!! Scrubbing the bath tub, vacuuming, stripping the beds... Yea I was a bit sore afterwards.

The girls are doing well. I was able to breast feed Lydia today and she did GREAT! Both girls are doing great without being on the oxygen. Lydia is no longer int he incubator. Ava was out but had to be put back in because her body temp. started to drop.  Today while Ava was getting her diaper changed, she obviously wasnt done doin her business. Well she pooped and it squirted to the OTHER side of her incubator!! lol Oh how I wish Anthony would have been changing that diaper!!

This evening when we got home I finished up all our laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. The only thing missing in the house are the girls. 

Daddy, Jadon, and Lydia... 
(Ava wasn't able to be out of her incubator today due to her body temp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment