The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69.... still in NICU

THURSDAY March 10th:

Today has been a pretty good day. I'm pretty much over staying here in Orlando, but if I want to be right by my girls I have to. I cant wait to get home and sleep in my own bed again. 

The girls are doing well. Ava is now in an open crib and is no longer on oxygen. Lydia is getting an open crib tomorrow and will be taken off of oxygen as well. Both of them girls are such fighters! They want to be home with mommy, daddy, and big brother! 

Today my dad and my in-laws came up to visit. We had a nice time. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and I ended up passing out. I've been completely exhausted today! I think pumping every 2 hours is catching up with me. This evening Anthony and I went back up to see the girls. I fed Lydia while he fed Ava. After Lydias feeding I passed out again! Now that I have taken a shower I am completely awake. Go figure!  I'm still suffering pretty bad from pain. =(  I only have 2 doses of pain meds left so I have been trying to make do and not take them when I should. I called the dr that delivered the girls and of course she didnt call me back.  Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow or I might just die! 

My dad holding the girls for the 1st time


No comments:

Post a Comment