The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GA Power is awful

So I am starting to really dislike our power company. The 1st bill we ever received was for 1/2 a month and was $300.00. Really?!? Coming from Florida the hottest place on earth, our bill was never that high (so to me $300 is a high bill). The next month our bill went down significantly! Well the whole month of December I was in Florida. We receive our bill for december and it's almost $300.... Seriously?! I'm the type of person that unplugs every outlet, goes behind people turning off lights, won't run a load of laundry unless it's full and only wash on cold,  etc.... I am always trying to save! Well $300 during a month that the kids and I were out of town, no laundry was being done, limited meals being cooked... And the fact the Anthony works during the day and is only home in the evenings just doesn't add up. So I called the power company and she told me that they do a satellite reading and then compare usage to the previous years... So here I sit frustrated over something I can't do anything about. Remember my last post where I said Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy? Well he's trying to steal my joy and I am not a fan.


On a better note, business seems to be going pretty well. This week Anthony has gotten rid of almost all the plants on the truck, that's great! Meaning that we have less to try and take care of. I do not have a green thumb and neither does he. The faster we get rid of the plants the less that die!


I'm really enjoying this Daniels Fast. I'm learning new things to cook and I am feeling better energy wise. I have gotten a few headaches without having any caffeine but I am pushing through. Last night we had stuffed peppers which were really delicious! tonight we are having veggie stir fry tacos... YUMM!




Also had some fun taking snap shots of the girls today.. Lydia was in a funk today but Ava was a happy little girl =) I took Lydia out on the swing and she started smiling and babbling so I think she was just trying to steal mommy's attention away from everything else... Right now ALL the kids are down for a nap.... Probably the most quiet I will get all day =)


No comments:

Post a Comment