The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Day!!

So today my family went to Atlantic Station in Downtown Atlanta. We had LOTS of fun!  Old Navy had some major sales going on so we got a few things... Then we went to H&M and it was 2 stories!!!  Oh the angels were singing! LOL felt like I was in Heaven!  Walked around and snapped some pictures... Then went into the "Z Galleria" (I think that was the name of it, but I could be wrong). Man, they have some awesome furniture! We saw an AWESOME couch called the conversation couch. Oh how I would LOVE to have it!! But unfortunately we don't have $4,500.00 to put towards a COUCH! lol.... There were many things in that store that I added to my wish list. Not everything in there was expensive.... but i'd sure love to decorate with a lot of it  =)


Then we went to IKEA. Dropped Jadon off at the child play area for the 1st time and he LOVED! Anthony, I and the girls walked around for a bit... Ended up getting a coffee table that was 50% off and another smaller version of the coffee table that was also 50% off (awesome deals!), and a few other odds and ends. Picked Jadon back up and ate some dinner there. 

The weather was beautiful out. The kids were all well behaved. It was just a great day =)


Jadon and I at Atlantic Station.

1 comment: