The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back in the grind....

Well it seems as though I have been slacking! My last post was in May. I tried the whole "picture a day" thing, and failed terribly. SO much has happened since MAY! So let's get caught up!

In 2011....
We added two precious lil' girls to our family.
We moved to Georgia & couldn't be happier!
We found an AMAZING church home!
Jadon turned 3.
Anthony turned 30.
Anthony and I celebrated our 1st yr of marriage.
Our girls had their 1st Thanksgiving.
I turned 23.
Our girls had their 1st Christmas.

And now it's 2012!!
I'm not too sure if 2012 can top 2011. Some pretty awesome things happened in 2011. 

I have a couple goals for the New Year. 
*Listen without interrupting.
*Speak without accusing.
*Give without sparing.
*Pray without ceasing.
*Answer without arguing.
*Share without pretending.
*Enjoy without complaint.
*Trust without wavering.
*Forgive without punishing.
*Promise without forgetting.
(I saw this on a picture and knew it was something I wanted to live by)

On New Years day my dad joined Anthony, myself and the kids at our church here in Georgia. From what I could see, my dad really enjoyed himself! My first check of the year was written to the house of the Lord. The 1st day of the year we worshipped our God. I KNOW this will be a great year!

I pray that God strengthens my relationship with him this new year, that He strengthens my family. Everyday I fail at being the mother and wife that I know I should be. So I pray that God would instill the 10 things that I listed above into my life EVERYDAY this year.


<3  Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment