The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's next?

So here we are the 1st of February.... All the windows are open, cool breeze coming through, I can hear the birds singing, it's just beautiful outside. It has warmed up a bit today it's 66 degrees out. It's just perfect weather! Ran around the outside of the property not too long ago for about 30 minutes. Not really sure how far it was, but what I do know is that my heart was racing, my face beat red, i was sweating.... So that's good enough for me =)     The fast is still going. This Saturday is the last day WOO HOO!! I am so ready for a frozen coffee and chocolate ice cream! It will be nice to eat meat with dinner again as well!! I'm amazed at how much my appetite has changed... I;m not near as hungry as I used to be... I think I have been able to break some bad habits during this fast which is a great thing!!

Life is still going. The kids are growing so fast! We were sitting at Subway last night and Jadon was eating a turkey sandwich with pepper jack cheese, onions, tomato, lettuce, black olives, and pickles.... The lady was surprised when we ordered that sandwich for a child. As he was eating I just started to realize how much he is growing and how big he looks. He has been eating like a horse lately and I can definitely tell that he is growing!  He says he wants to get "Reawy reawy big like daddy!"

This month my niece Eloise turns a year old and in less that 5 weeks our girls will be a year old! REALLY?!?!? How has time gone by so quickly?!?!  Crazy how time passes you by. Just makes you remember how short life is and how we must treasure EVERY moment of EVERY day!

Things have been pretty good lately. It's kinda scary when you are really content with your life, because that's when God likes to change things up a bit. We have been so blessed to be able to be apart of an amazing church. The women are amazing, worship is over the top awesome!, our pastors are some of the most precious people I have met, the staff is so dedicated to connecting people with God, and LOVE just flows throughout the doors of that place.  God is THERE!  I find myself asking God, ok is this it? Is there where life truly begins for us or are things going to get switched up again? I thank God for where he has us. At this very moment in life, I can say things are AWESOME! My family is on the right track. God has given me a husband who is understanding and who is a fighter. He never gives up. God knew what I needed and met my need. Our kids have an amazing support group. They have family and friends who love them tremendously. They are growing up in the exact place that they need to be. It chokes me up to know that we weren't forgotten. That God is moving in our lives as I write this. He has continued to poor his blessings out on my family and I am sooooo very thankful! It's at this point that I ask myself, "Ok, what's next?"  Even when we don't deserve it, God shows up.

God has protected my family this past week... Stating with Lydia falling from her highchair and not even leaving a bruise on her face.... To saving my dad from the horrific tragedy on I-75 on Sunday morning.... To make a long story short, my dad leaves around 3am on Sunday mornings to come to Ga. He travels I-75... This particular week he left on Friday to go to Arkansas.... So he completely missed the accidents that occurred on Sunday that he potentially could have been apart of.  Thank you God for protecting my family and having a different agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment