The Love Of My Life

The Love Of My Life

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Beautiful Day.

So here we are with another beautiful day. 35 degrees out with a wind chill. Today I had my 1st cup of coffee since the fast had ended (Yeah, almost a week later due to not having any creamer). It was soooo sweet! I almost instantly felt like I had a sugar high from just the creamer. It's amazing how different things taste when you haven't had them for a month!  I have ran and worked out every day since the last week of the fast. And it has felt really good.  So far I have lost a steady 10lbs... It was 15lbs until we hit the chinese buffet and pizza buffet this week LOL .  I have come to grips with the fact that it really doesn't matter what your body looks like. But it's how you PERSONALLY feel about what you look like. Everyone has an image in their heads of what the "ideal woman" should look like. Personally it's not a size 4 in my head. Jean size is only a number. It's when you feel comfortable in your own skin, that's what matters. I have a difficult time losing weight because my husband loves me just the way I am. He tells me everyday how beautiful I am. Yea, it can boost your confidence, but the downfall is that then you don't care about eating a whole pack of oreos. lol   So here I am doing what's good for myself and something that makes me feel better about myself. Working out gives me so much more energy and that way I am able to keep up with my kids! I don't have a gym membership (al though one would be nice). I run about 2 miles a day and do a few reps of weights. Nothing huge. And that's what works for me. After having Jadon and not fully losing the 90lbs I gained with him, then having twins and gained 40 with them.... I have about 30lbs left to lose. That's not much and my goal it to accomplish that by the summer. So wish me luck!

The girls birthday is only a few weeks away. Crazy right? Well I REALLY want to get their ears pierced. But we can't.  We will have to wait another year when they are a little more mature. They pull each others headbands off their heads so I can only imagine what kind of blood bath they'd create if their ears were pierced.   My in-laws are coming up for the girls' b-day. That's exciting! We can't wait to see them! I enjoy their company, and I know the kids miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment